Strava Challenge Official Rules
Please read these official rules (“Official Rules”) prior to joining the Challenge.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Eligibility: The Challenge is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and District of Columbia, 13 years of age or older. The Challenge is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- Challenge Period: June 1, 2022 through June 14, 2022 with start and end times based on each entrant’s local time zones, meaning the Challenge starts at 12:00 AM on June 1, 2022 in each of the EST, CT and PST and ends at 11:59 PM in each of the EST, CT and PST (“Challenge Period”).
- Challenge Description: Log 15 miles of running, walking, hiking, virtual running, or wheelchair in your Strava, Inc. (“Strava”) app during the Challenge Period and receive a one-time offer code reward for 20% off running apparel and footwear purchases of $99 or more at champssports.com. Terms and conditions apply. For clarity, all GPS, manual (including indoor) and virtual activities will count toward this challenge. If you are located in an area that does not allow outdoor activity, you may not participate except by means of virtual or indoor activity (i.e., treadmill run).
- Sponsor: The Challenge is sponsored by Foot Locker Retail, Inc. d/b/a Champs Sports, 330 W 34th Street, new Yor, NY 10001 (“Champs Sports”).
- How to Enter: During the Challenge Period, sign up for the Challenge on Strava by joining the Run with us Challenge on Champs Run Club strava page. Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder used to submit the entry. The “authorized account holder” means the natural person who is assigned the account on Strava. One entry is allowed per person. All ineligible entries will be disqualified. By entering the Challenge, entrant certifies that entrant is in good physical condition and is able to safely participate in the Challenge.
- Agreement to Official Rules. By entering the Challenge, you agree to and accept the Official Rules and the decisions of Champs Sports and Strava, which are final and binding. If any provisions of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
- Challenge Completion: To complete this Challenge, you must sign up for the Challenge and then complete 15 miles of either running or walking. If you complete the Challenge, you will receive an email from Strava at the email address associated with your Strava account. The email will direct you to champssports.com where you will be asked to provide information to obtain a one-time offer code reward for 20% off running apparel and footwear purchases of $99 or more at champssports.com. Terms and conditions apply. The offer code expires on July 1st, 9am EST. Strava will also provide you with a digital badge for your Strava trophy case. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the entrant.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering this Challenge and/or accepting the reward, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless Foot Locker Retail, Inc. its parent and related companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, losses and damages arising out of their participation in this Challenge or any Challenge-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any reward awarded hereunder, including, without limitation, (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Challenge; (b) technical errors related to the Strava app, website and/or related platforms, computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) return of any reward/reward notification as undeliverable or lack of response by entrant (e) errors in the administration of the Challenge or the processing of entries; or (f) death, disability, injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Challenge, any Challenge-related activity or receipt or use or misuse of any reward. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Challenge, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Champs Sports and/or Strava may, in their sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the rewards at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Champs Sports reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Failure by Champs Sports to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Challenge or any reward awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Champs Sports in connection with the Challenge, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.