adidas Originals Stan SmithMen's
From Tennis Icon to Street Legend
In the '70s, there was hardly a bigger name in tennis than Stan Smith. It was the adidas Men's Originals Stan Smith sneakers that helped him accomplish the legendary landmarks he achieved. This minimalist icon is back once more to show off a silhouette that's caught the eye of street fashion and style for almost 50 years.
The Stan Smiths are known for their durable, premium full-grain leather upper. The upper boasts an almost-camouflaged triple-stripe logo homage in the three perforated lines right where the standard adidas flair would be on normal shoes. The Stan Smith branding is visible at the tongue and heel, giving the eye something to catch onto as you move forward. A comfortable OrthoLite® sockliner creates a supportive interior, along with the leather lining the sneaker. On the bottom, a rubber cupsole provides you with the traction and durability you need for everyday use.
adidas Men's Originals Stan Smith Features:
• Premium full-grain leather upper for comfort and support.
• Perforated three-stripes design adds ventilation and subtle style.
• Stan Smith branding on heel pull and on tongue gives a standout look against any colorway.
• Wide laces and lace closure adds classic low-top vintage flavor.
• Durable rubber cupsole for increased traction and durability.