adidas Originals OzweegoBoys' Grade School
Straight Outta the '90s
The adidas Boys' Ozweego began as a cushion runner back in 1998. Now adidas has brought them back for your kids. These new kicks pay homage to the classic '90s sneakers we all know and love. Yet, they have been updated with technological breakthroughs that adidas has implemented since then, so they're better than ever.
Old Silhouette, New Tricks
The new Ozweegos have a sock-like textile and leather combination upper provides ventilation and durable style. A heel loop and easy slip-on design make it easy for kids to put these on. The lightweight EVA midsole provides comfort that they can feel all day, but won't weigh them down. The heel is also further supported with an Adiprene heel cushion for shock absorption, while the rubber outsole adds more durability and traction.
adidas Grade School Boys' Ozweego Features:
• Textile and full-grain leather upper for lasting looks and ventilation.
• Ortholite® sockliner and heel strap for support and ease of entry.
• Lightweight EVA midsole for lasting comfort and support.
• Adiprene heel cushioning for superior shock absorption.
• Rubber outsole adds durability and increases traction.