adidas Originals Stan SmithGirls' Grade School
Want a sneaker that will never go out of style? You’ve found it. The girls’ adidas Originals Stan Smith will always be a must-have in your sneaker rotation. It was originally served up for tennis pros in 1971, and since then has become a style staple made for everyone in a variety of colors and patterns. The leather upper gives these kicks a clean look, while the perforated 3-Stripes details add premium adidas Originals style. Inside there’s a synthetic lining and EVA midsole that provides you with all-day comfort and lightweight cushioning. At the bottom, you’ll find a tonal rubber outsole that gives you the traction and durability you need.
- Full grain leather upper provides a premium look.
- Synthetic lining is smooth for all-day comfort.
- Perforated 3-Stripes detailing for signature adidas Originals style.
- Lace-up front for an iconic look and snug fit.
- Full-length EVA midsole offers all-day comfort.
- Signature Stan Smith logo on the tongue and callout at the heel for a classic feel.
- Tonal rubber outsole gives the sneaker lasting durability and traction where you need it.