Nike Air Max 95 Boys' Grade School
Retro Style for a Modern Kid
Now your child can match your classic Air style with the Nike Grade School Boys’ Air Max 95. A throwback to the original model that featured Air Max technology, it’s just oozing ’90s style. The inspiration is cool and clear in the neon-striped colorways, which combine bright and bold colors with traditional blacks and whites. Even the embroidered Air Max logo on the tongue screams throwback.
Comfort for the Entire School Day
School these days is no joke, and there’s a good chance your kid is going to have sore feet after carrying around textbooks and shuffling around the classroom all day. Eliminate aches and pains with the Nike Grade School Boys’ Air Max 95. They feature Max Air cushioning for lightweight support that won't bog feet down. Plus, they'll feel like they're flying high with their Airs. What’s more, the mesh upper is completely breathable, which helps limit sweat and foot odor after a long day of wear.
Nike Grade School Boys' Air Max 95 features:
• Mesh upper lets your child’s foot breathe to reduce foot odors.
• Embroidered Air Max logo on the tongue invokes a throwback vibe.
• Quick-pull lace loops allow your child to throw them on in a hurry.
• Full-length foam midsole offers both cushioning and stability.
• Max Air® cushioning in the heel provides all-day comfort.
• Rubber outsole helps your child keep their footing.