Jordan Retro 12Girls' Toddler
Early Role Models Matter
The Jordan Toddler Boys Retro 12 is a little intro sneaker that comes with an incredible story woven into the shoe's history. The "Flu Game" happened in 1997, in a playoff match against Utah. MJ was racked with sickness, running a 103-degree fever. Most people would bail, but not His Airness. He stayed for the whole game and landed 38 points against them, which secured Chicago's place in the finals, and ultimately, another championship. These shoes for your toddler are a lesson in themselves: perseverance pays off.
Built to Outlast
The attention to quality is something that Jordan has been known for since it first came out, and the Retro 12 is no different. Its durable components, including genuine leather, come together for a look that's unmistakably Jordan, inside and out. All the hallmarks you know and love are out here in full effect, and they're sure to look great on your toddler's feet.
Jordan Toddler Girls' Retro 12 Features:
• Dual Color uppers lend to shoes' "Rising Sun" inspiration.
• Leather or synthetic uppers for added durability, extra comfort, and superior luxury.
• Rubber cup sole for added comfort.
• Jumpman on tread for style.
• Durable rubber outsole for lasting strength.