Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 3Boys' Grade School
Cutting-Edge Air Meets Cutting-Edge Uppers
For the little one in your life, the Nike Grade School Boys' Air Vapormax Flyknit 3 might be the last pair of running shoes they ever need — until they outgrow them, of course. The brand-new Vapormax technology combines with Nike's famous Flyknit uppers to create a breathable yet firm upper that provides the comfort and ventilation of a sock. Yet, it also has the support and control of an upper designed to excel in the 21st century.
Built to Make Them Last
The next level of Air technology is on full display with VaporMax. Strategically placed Air units provide a perfect combination of impact absorption and momentum conservation as the decompression of the Air units creates a springy bounce reaction as your child lifts their foot. It's a game-changer for runners of all sizes.
Nike Grade School Boys' Air Vapormax Flyknit 3 features:
• Flyknit upper provides sock-like comfort and ventilation and superior support.
• Heel clip crafted from TPU provides bottom-of-the-foot control to keep things straight.
• Synthetic midfoot webbing shows off midfoot supports and adds unique looks.
• Air Max unit attached to upper provides revolutionary support and new cushioning.
• Translucent Air Max finish shows you the Air you're walking on.
• Rubber pods on bottom of Air Max unit provide durability and traction while running.