Stunning and supremely comfortable – The North Face Thermoball Lifty II are the durable and waterproof boots you need to spark your wanderlust. Made for snowy, icy conditions, these boots feature ThermoBall Eco insulation to keep your feet warm and safe. The OrthoLite Eco LT footbed created with 5% recycled rubber content guarantees eco-friendly performance and superior cushioning. The lightweight, injection-molded, ground-contact EVA midsole and outsole deliver excellent comfort for a smooth ride on any terrain.
The North Face Thermoball Lifty II features:
- The waterproof, PU-coated leather upper offers a polished look and secure feel.
- The non-PFC DWR finish ensures a dry and comfortable fit.
- Leather TPU overlays enhance protection.
- A rubber mudguard provides safety against water and dirt.
- The UltrATAC rubber outsole enables superior traction and grip.
- Shaft: Height - 6.625" (17.5 cm)/Circ - 11.5" (29.21 cm).
- Approx. Weight (½ pair): 1 lb 4.9 oz (591 g).