The North Face IWD Retro Juptse JacketWomen's
Keep yourself super warm with the North Face IWD Retro Juptse Jacket! Crafted with recycled polyester, this jacket is inspired by the iconic design lines of the 1996 Nuptse Jacket. This jacket is made with original shiny ripstop fabric and a non-PFC DWR finish that offers additional durability and protection during chilly conditions. Featuring 700 fill goose down to keep your body warm across various temperatures, this jacket is easy to compress for quick storage.
This boxy jacket features oversized baffles and has an attached, stowable, three-piece hood that packs into the stand collar. The North Face IWD Retro Juptse Jacket features an embroidered logo of the original '96 jacket on the left chest and back-right shoulder, representing the brand and enhancing the style.
The North Face IWD Retro Juptse Jacket features:
- Exposed VISLON center zip offers complete coverage and snug fit.
- Secured zipper hand pockets add space to store essentials.
- Stow right-hand pocket enables easy storage.
- Encased elastic cuffs and hem with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs offer a snug fit.
- Triclimate loops bring snap-in compatibility.
- Bungee cinch-cord at the hem provides adjustability.
- Non-PFC durable water repellent finish brings a dry and comfortable fit.
- 700-fill goose down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union.
- Body: 100% recycled polyester; Collar/Yoke/Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Imported.