Whether you're climbing a mountain or walking to school, the North Face Borealis Backpack is the only bag you need. Reimagining the classic Borealis, the North Face offers more bungee storage options and convenient internal organization. The updated FlexVent suspension system brings you articulated shoulder straps, a rounded back panel, and stitch lines to make it easy on your back. More comfort, more convenience, and an organizational powerhouse!
The North Face Borealis Backpack features:
- The external bungee compression system with clips offers more options for organization.
- The dedicated compartment for your laptop offers protection.
- The large main compartment offer space for your books and binders.
- The 360-degree reflectivity adds standout style and protection.
- The external fleece-lined pocket offers space for your sunglasses, phone, or keys.
- The U-pull zippers make it easy to grab.
- The side bungee cords deliver more compression.
- The removable waist belt offers additional support.
- The two durable, external water bottle pockets can easily double as multi-use pockets with quick-draw smartphone access on one side.
- The sternum strap with whistle buckle makes it ideal for daily adventures.
- The padded top handle offers multiple carrying options.
- Certified by the American Chiropractic Association.
- The non-PFC durable and water repellent finish protects your gear from the elements.
- Dimensions: 12" x 6.5" x 19.5".
- Volume: 1709 in³ (28 liters).
- Laptop Sleeve: 13.75" x 11.25".