The North Face Aconcagua HoodieWomen's
Members get Free ShippingLearn more
The North Face Aconcagua Hoodie is your ethical and planet-friendly protection against extremes. Made with 100% nylon, this hoodie features 550 fill goose down in its body and synthetic insulation in the side panels for warmth. The down used by The North Face is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. This ethically sourced down plus 70% post-consumer recycled polyester adds to its eco-conscious appeal, which coupled with the DWR finish gives you an outdoor favorite.
The North Face Aconcagua Hoodie features:
- Heatseeker Eco insulation provides warmth.
- VISLON center front zip is strong, lightweight, and weatherproof.
- Secure-zip hand pockets provide secure storage.
- Elastic cuffs ensure a snug fit.
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder rep the brand.
- Standard fit extends a relaxed and comfortable feel.
- Body: 40D x 55D 49 g/m² WindWall—100% nylon; Synthetic insulation: 150 g HeatseekerEco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester. Imported.