Reebok Question MidBoys' Grade School
One Simple Question. One Enduring Legacy
Almost 25 years ago, the legend Allen Iverson stepped out on the court for the first game of his first season with the grown-up version of the Reebok Grade School Question Mid on his feet. Once he stepped off that court, it seemed like any questions the crowd had, A.I. had answered with a fierce display of showmanship that would span his entire career. Now you can rock a pair just like he did.
Built to Stand Out
The Question Mid is built with the same components as the originals from the ’90s with a few modern style updates. Featuring a leather upper as well as durable toe caps, these kicks can definitely withstand the playground. Suit up like one of the greats and get out on the court in the Reebok Grade School Quesiton Mid. Any questions your opponents have will quickly be answered while you score again and again.
Reebok Grade School Question Mid features:
• Tumbled leather upper with nubuck toe caps for support and comfort.
• Mid-cut design supports ankle and keeps foot secure.
• EVA® midsole for soft cushioning.
• Hexalite cushion's hexagonal design provides increased shock absorption at forefoot and heel.
• Abrasion-resistant rubber outsole.