It’s during the most crucial moments of the game that Kevin Durant thrives. He dominates both ends of the court, putting fear in the hearts of defenders and shutting down opponents with his own defensive moves. The KD13 was made to help future ballers play at an elite level with full-length cushioning and an extra forefoot unit. Both work together to provide amazing energy return all game long.
Bold style, intricate details
Stitched directly to the upper, a full-length Nike Air Zoom cushion follows the shape of their foot to give an ultra-responsive sensation and a smooth heel-to-toe transition. A second Zoom Air unit is stacked underneath the full-length Nike Air Zoom cushion in the forefoot to help enhance explosive movements and amplify energy return. The soft upper is lightweight and flexible. It's constructed from minimal materials to give it a broken-in feel, making it court-ready right out of the box. Visible cutouts in the midsole help reduce weight, enhance flexibility, and let you see the Zoom Air cushioning within. Soft tongue and cushiony collar enhance all-around comfort.
- Knit upper is flexible, breathable, and comfortable.
- Perforated collar comfortably supports the ankle while allowing moisture release.
- Thin sockliner is plush and comfortable, adding to a perfect fit.
- Foam midsole and cupsole create stable cushioning in every step.
- Solid rubber outsole provides reliable, long-lasting traction.